Written on: July 16, 2018
Six Ways to Get Peace of Mind Next Winter
- Sign up for automatic deliveries. We’ll know when you need fuel and can adjust your schedule with the weather forecast.
- Enroll in our EZ Pay plan. You’ll get predictable payments no matter how much fuel you need. Consider price protection, too: It can protect against fuel-price surges when temperatures plunge.
- Get a tune-up before the fall. Regular maintenance keeps equipment running efficiently—holding down fuel costs— and helps prevent breakdowns.
- Sign up for a service plan. Tune-ups are included, and when call volume is high, our service-plan customers always get priority.
- Make sure we have your correct email address, so that if phone lines get jammed, we can still reach you.
- If you go away during the winter, make sure you have someone to check on your home. You can also install a smart thermostat so that you can remotely monitor and adjust temperatures.