Five Ways an HVAC Service Plan Saves You Money
Heating and cooling systems are big investments for any homeowner, and the most important way to protect those investments is to have them professionally maintained every year. The best way to do that? Choose a comprehensive Service Plan from Clyde S. Walton.
Why choose a Service Plan for your equipment? Consider these great benefits:
- Longer equipment lifespan – Replacing an air conditioner or heating system is costly – why do it any earlier than you have to? Routine maintenance – included with your Service Plan – will prevent overwork and poor equipment function, both of which reduce its lifespan.
- Lower energy bills – An overworked or poorly functioning HVAC system will operate inefficiently, which will drive up energy costs. With a Service Plan, your technician will keep your system working as efficiently as possible to keep your energy costs at a minimum.
- Fewer equipment breakdowns – About 80 percent of HVAC equipment breakdowns occur due to lack of maintenance and regular inspections. With a Service Plan for your A/C, furnace, boiler or heat pump, you’ll get that regular maintenance at a fraction of the price of a full breakdown repair or replacement.
- Discounted or covered repairs – If you need repairs for your heating or cooling equipment, a Service Plan offers discounted or covered repairs on the most commonly worn out parts of your system.
- Continued warrantee coverage – In most cases, routine professional maintenance is required to keep warranty coverage in force for your home comfort equipment; without professional service, you run the risk of losing that coverage, which means you’ll pay for any equipment repairs – even those normally covered by warranty – out of pocket.
Priority Service: Another Great Benefit of a Walton Service Plan
One last benefit that a Service Plan offers – and it’s a big one in a place like the North Penn area, where heating systems work hard in the winter – is that you get priority service compared to non-service agreement customers. By “skipping the line”, you’ll always be among the first customers to get your life back to normal in the event of an emergency- or weather-related complications.
Take care of your heating and cooling equipment with a comprehensive Service Plan from Clyde S. Walton. Contact us today to learn more about Service Plans for your propane, heating oil or natural gas heating equipment, plus your air conditioner, heat pump, and more!