Time For A Heating Tune-up! It’s Never Too Late.
Winter is in full swing here in Montgomery and Bucks Counties, and if you haven’t yet had routine maintenance performed on your home heating system this year, you might think it’s not worth the trouble or expense to get a tune-up this late in the season.
Service Plan Perks
The truth is, there are definitely advantages to getting a check-up for your heating system now. Sign up for a Walton Service Plan today and you’ll experience these benefits of routine maintenance for months or in some cases years to come:
- Lower heating bills – Your furnace or boiler accumulates dust and dirt in the offseason, and if you got your heating service early last year, fragile parts have worn down after a long winter; those factors and more contribute to diminished efficiency for your equipment. An annual tune-up will clean out blockages and replace worn down internal components, restoring most of your equipment’s efficiency and reducing your bills in the process – usually enough to offset the cost of the tune-up.
- Fewer repairs and longer-lasting equipment – Professional maintenance will not only improve efficiency, it will also reduce wear and tear on your furnace or boiler – a practice that will prolong its life in your home and reduce the likelihood of costly heating repairs.
- Better safety performance – Modern heating equipment is incredibly safe if it is working properly – but a poorly functioning heating system can be quite dangerous. Heating maintenance spots safety issues before they become hazards to your family.
- Faster service – A faulty heating system won’t necessarily break down until it encounters the rigors of winter. The problem is that the arrival of frigid temperatures usually leads to a barrage of repair phone calls. If you don’t want your name at the bottom of that repair list, contact us now to schedule regular heating maintenance.
- A more sellable home – If you’re planning to put your house on the market, having a well-maintained furnace or boiler (with the paperwork to prove it) could be a significant selling point. Get that paperwork in order by scheduling a furnace or boiler inspection and service visit now.
Routine heating maintenance will pay for itself in bill savings and peace of mind, so schedule your heating tune-up today. Our experienced pros will work quickly and do the job right so you can enjoy a warm Pennsylvania home with no heating hassles for months to come!