I need help with my oil heating system. *
I need help with my cooling system. *
I need help with my gas system. *
I need help with my oil burner. If the oil burner fails to operate:
- Be sure that the oil burner switch is on.
- Thermostat should be set above room temperature.
- Make sure that there is oil in the tank.
- Press re-set button on relay (once only).
- Check to see if the flame comes on.
- If burner does not run at all, check for blown or loose fuse.
IF BURNER STILL FAILS TO OPERATE – CALL US FOR SERVICE.
*Walton Inc. cannot be held liable for any adjustments you make to your heating or cooling systems. If you are unsure about the steps listed above, or have any other questions, please call our office.