Heat pumps—great prices, repair & installation
Serving Bucks and Montgomery counties for almost 90 years. Trane, Lennox and Climate Master heat pumps.
Heat pumps are a great solution for your home comfort system. That’s because heat pumps work to both heat and cool your home. They automatically help regulate indoor temperatures year round by providing cooling in warm weather and warming in cooler weather. If you have a heat pump, ask us to check it biannually.
Also, if you are interested in learning how a heat pump can lower your energy consumption and costs, let us know. One of our experts will be glad to explain more about the benefits of the system and explore the best equipment for your particular needs.
Clyde S. Walton is proud to offer heat pumps from Trane and Lennox. Contact us and get a FREE estimate. Walton is your preferred heat pump contractor in Lansdale, Abington, Horsham, Quakertown, Amity Gardens and surrounding towns in Montgomery and Bucks counties.
- Most of the products meet or exceed EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Sound levels are much quieter than for a standard heat pump.
- Durable steel cabinet is made to last.
- Economical operation.
- One of the lowest sound levels available in the market.
- Materials for all components are tested for long-lasting performance.
Climate Master Geothermal Heat Pump
- Roughly 75% to 80% of heat supplied comes directly from the earth itself.
- Consistent geothermal temperature reduces energy use.
- Little or no CO2 emissions help prevent global warming.
Click here to see our current specials.