Five Ways to Make Your Life Easier in the Months Ahead
We’ve got a lot on our mind these days – even more than usual in our hectic lives – and with all that mental chatter, it’s easy to forget simple things like paying your fuel bill or scheduling a heating oil or propane delivery in Montgomery and Bucks County, PA. On top of that, social distancing is limiting our trips to the bank and post office, which doesn’t help.
In short, we need easier ways to do just about everything.
Fortunately, Clyde S. Walton is here and ready to take at least some of that mental load off, with services that should make at least one part of the next few months run a bit more smoothly. Here are five things you can do to simplify your bill paying and fuel management in the coming weeks and months:
- Use our online customer portal – Doing business with us has never been easier – just log in to get information about your services, check your account, order fuel, schedule service, and more. Remember to have your account number ready.
- Choose an EZ-er path – Choose one of our EZ Pay programs and make your bills more predictable in 2020/21. EZ Pay spreads your fuel costs out over 10 or 12 months using an estimated price per gallon; if you choose our market price option, you’ll pay the going rate for fuel on the day you place your order. You can also combine EZ Pay with one of our price protection options for even more peace of mind.
- Prebuy your fuel – With our Prepay fixed price fuel buying option, you’ll lock in a preseason price for all the fuel you buy. While we can’t guarantee that pre-buying fuel will save you money, fuel prices almost always rise as demand increases later in the season.
- Sign up for AutoPay – With AutoPay, you’ll never have to think about paying your bill – or paying late fees – again. We’ll set up your account either through your bank via your bank (ACH) or with your credit card (MC, Visa, Discover). Download our AutoPay CC/EFT Authorization form here.
- Go paperless – Say goodbye to bulky physical records with E-Statements from Walton. All your bills will be sent to your electronically, where they can be safely stored in email folders (don’t worry – we keep them your records on file, so if you ever need them just give us a call). You’ll also help us cut down on paper waste, ink, delivery fuel, and other materials needed to get your bill to you and back to us.
Take advantage of convenient services from Clyde S. Walton that will make the rest of 2020 go a little easier. Contact us today to learn more!