With daylight saving time ending in early November, our team would like to share a few safety tips for this time of year.
- Check and clean all the lights on your vehicle so that you can be seen easily by drivers and pedestrians.
- Be alert for “a deer in the headlights.” Insurance data shows that more deer-related collisions occur in November than in any other month.
- Be prepared for morning sun glare; make sure you have high-quality sunglasses within easy reach.
- Always yield the right of way to pedestrians in crosswalks; never pass vehicles stopped at crosswalks.
- If you do your outdoor exercise routine in the evening — walking, jogging, etc. — carry a flashlight and wear reflective clothing.
We’re proud of the safety record our professional drivers have compiled. Despite the thousands of miles they log each year, our driving team has not been involved in any at-fault accidents in nearly a decade.