The Installer position is a field position representing Clyde S. Walton Inc. on the road and at customer locations. Responsible for performing the installation of many types of home heating and cooling appliances and fuel tanks, while providing quality customer service to ensure and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, productivity and safety. This position may also assist in service calls as needed.
Based on experience
Installation Supervisor and Director of Operations
Essential Job Functions:
- Install, remove, maintain and repair HVAC equipment.
- Maintain, diagnose, troubleshoot and repair all residential HVAC equipment.
- Utilize specialized diagnostic tools to balance and solve challenged presented in residential equipment.
- Maintain truck inventory necessary to complete repairs.
- Educate and inform customers of improvements and repairs completed on the HVAC equipment.
- Provide exceptional customer service through efficient and accurate service and communication.
- High School diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Completed HVAC technical training (Required)
- Minimum of 3 years of HVAC service technician or installer experience (Required)
- Valid driver’s license (Required)
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening. (Required)