Fuel Delivery Driver
The Fuel Delivery Driver is a field position responsible for representing Clyde S. Walton Inc. on the road and at customer locations. This position is also responsible for safely delivering heating oil, diesel fuels and propane to customers while providing quality customer service to ensure and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, productivity and safety.
Non-Exempt, Full-Time, Part-Time
Based on experience
Fuel Oil Manager
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive delivery tickets, driving fuel trucks in the most professional and proficient manner, considering delivery schedule needs.
- Maintain communication with Fuel Oil Manager and accept alternate delivery or loading sources as necessary.
- Accept on-call schedules for deliveries as required or necessitated by change or conditions.
- Adhere to all established safety procedures, guidelines and equipment usage.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections of vehicle in accordance with company policy.
- Make COD collections as directed and required by the Fuel Oil Manager.
- Schedule truck maintenance with Fuel Oil Manager to minimize out of service time.
- As required, assist customer in restarting heating system when making an emergency delivery.
- Driver: 1-3 years of experience (Required)
- Commercial Driver’s License with Hazardous Materials (A or B) (Required)
- High School diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening. (Required)