Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative position is a position responsible for being the point of contact for all Clyde S. Walton Inc. customers. This position is responsible for answering incoming phone calls, emails, entering leads and opportunities, handling fuel contracts, service contracts, fuel deliveries and service calls, as well as being a point-of-contact to resolve incoming inquiries.
Based on experience
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain customer accounts and address customer inquiries and requests regarding technical, complex or large services, products and accounts.
- Provide fast and accurate processing of all customer orders and solicit new sales for new or additional services or products.
- Analyze transactions, correct records in the company CRM
- Resolve customer concerns using established procedures and refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Monitor and track customer orders from entry in the CRM to invoicing
- Act as a liaison to communicate product knowledge across departments to ensure timely customer response and timely order completion.
- High School diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
- Strong customer service experiences with 1-3 years of experience in an office setting. (Required)
- Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. (Required)
- Professional verbal and written communication skills. (Required)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. (Required)
- Basic knowledge of order entry processes and procedures. (Required)
- Ability to multitask in a flexible environment with minimum supervision. (Required)
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy. (Required)
- Great time management skills. (Required)
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening. (Required)