5 Smart Moves for Winter
Here are five steps you can take to make winter a little easier.
- Call for a gas appliance safety check or a tune-up for your oil heating system to prevent problems and save money on fuel.
- Switch to automatic deliveries to prevent run-outs.
- Enroll in Auto Pay: no stamps to buy, no checks to mail and no worrying about late payments.
- Get rid of old equipment. Replacing outdated equipment with high-efficiency models can reduce your annual fuel costs. See enclosed flyer for our fall specials.
- During the winter, please remove snow, ice or any other obstructions to your tank and fill pipe so that our driver can deliver your fuel as safely and efficiently as possible.