Heating oil company, Walton proudly delivers fuel and heating oil in Bucks and Montgomery counties in Pennsylvania.
Over the years, heating oil has continued to get better and better. For example, today’s heating oil is an environmentally friendly way to heat your home and hot water. Not only that, modern energy-efficient equipment burns 95% cleaner than in the 1970s—well within standards of the Environmental Protection Agency. The heating and cooling equipment being installed today include Energy Star rated models that offer electronic, self-diagnostic controls. These can operate at efficiency levels of 90% or higher!
Of course, heating oil is only as good as the service provided by your dealer. Please click the links on the left to learn more about the many ways we use our expertise to keep you warm and comfortable with modern heating oil.
What you can do to save money
As your full service home comfort provider, we’d like to suggest some steps you can take to get more from your energy dollar:
- Make sure your heating system is operating at peak efficiency by having a professional tune-up, which is FREE when you are enrolled in a Walton’s service plan.
- Keep baseboards and vents clear of rugs and furniture so you don’t block heat output.
- Use automatic programmable thermostats. When used correctly, they can reduce heating costs by about 10%.
- Upgrade to a new, high-efficiency heating system.
- Insulate pipes in unheated areas such as attics or crawl spaces.
- Install a humidifier: The additional moisture will make it feel up to 8° warmer plus provide many extra comfort benefits.
- Insulate your home, especially windows and doors, with weatherstripping and caulk to keep cold drafts out.
- Sign up for our EZ Pay monthly payment plan and take advantage of convenient monthly payments.
Visit our energy conservation page for excellent energy-saving tips that you can use year-round! Walton proudly serves Lansdale, Abington, Norristown, Warminster, Warrington, Horsham, West Norriton and surrounding towns in Montgomery and Bucks counties.